1. Love is when you tell a boy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.
Noelle – age 7
2. Love is when a girl put on perfume and a boy put on cologne and they go out and smell each other.
Karl – age 5
3. When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.
Karen – age 5
Lauren – age 5
5. When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn’t bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all he time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That’s love.
Rebecca – age 8
6. Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your fries without making them give you any of theirs.
Chrissy – age 6
Emily – age 8
(Now Emily is one hell of a Goldie Child) 😘
8. You really shouldn’t say “I love you” unless you mean it. But when you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.
Jessica – age 8
9. Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweatier than ordinary and still says he is more handsome than David Beckham.
Chris – age 7